Peugeot Partner Tepee Wheelchair are one of the most popular vehicles for wheelchair accessibility. They are G9 compliant and are competitively priced, and versatile along with technical assessors report as standard.
Some features of the Peugeot Partner :
- 6 HDI engine
- automatic or manual transmission
- small and versatile wheelchair taxi
- Without wheelchair occupant the Partner is a 5-seater vehicle with ample luggage space
- Wheelchair ramp folds flat into the floor when not in use
- Peugeot Partner conversions offer superior comfort, convenience and style for the wheelchair occupant.
- New easy glide ramp folds out from the floor at the rear of the vehicle offering an ultra-strong low gradient ramp
- Ramp folds neatly back up behind the wheelchair occupant
- Superior conversion due to its flat floor compared to other standard slanted floors
- Two seats fold forward allowing 1 rear passenger accompanying the wheelchair occupant
- Comfortable second row seating for the wheelchair user
- Variety of colours available