The Peugeot Rifter MPV has a style to suit the city and the great outdoors
It is elegant, robust, agile and powerful, with tonnes of versatility for seating and storage.
Its short, high bonnet and increased ground clearance captures its contemporary elegance.
With an integrated light signature and vertical grill the Rifter emphasises its balanced, compact and dynamic silhouette.
The new PEUGEOT Rifter boasts enhanced connectivity with its 3D connected navigation, Mirror Screen function, PEUGEOT Connect services and wireless inductive charging for your smartphone.
Plus for safer driving the Rifter offers the latest generation driving aids.
ADJUSTABLE SEATING CONFIGURATIONS AND STORAGE SPACE
- The new Peugeot Rifter is available in a 5 or 7-seater
- Choose between two lengths – Standard and Long
- Front passenger seat and rear seating available as 2/3 – 1/3 or 3 individual seats
- Decide your seat configuration with the Magic Flat system that can be folded on the floor, and the third row with 2 individual extractable seats
- Take advantage of an adapted driving position and high-quality ergonomic seats offering comfort for all drivers.
- The load space is impressive with a capacity of between 775 and 3,500 litres
- Loadspace of 4,000 litres for the 5-seater Long version
- Easy unloading with the open rear screen, the low boot sill and flat floor
- The Zenith roof system with electric cover and LED ambient lighting offers a host of additional storage space in the central arch, the roof panel and in the storage compartment at the front of the vehicle.
With Advanced Grip Control and optimised traction control, Rifter adapts to your road surface.
Switch between 5 different grip settings (Standard, Snow, Mud, Sand, ESP OFF) using the knob on the central console for improved traction. And for the most demanding surfaces, select the 4-wheel drive version.
For control in extreme conditions use the HADC feature on Advanced Grip Control. The Rifter uses low speed on the steepest surfaces keeping your focused on steering while enjoying improved safety, comfort and control.